What we do
What is a Bill audit?
Simply put, a Bill Audit is an examination of your Expenditures and Services for the purpose of checking and verifying their accuracy.
Why get a Bill audit?
Bill Audits ensure that your vendors and suppliers are complying with the original contract, in addition to:
- Confirming that you are not being overcharged
- Identifying hidden costs and billing errors
- Ensuring you are not being billed for services no longer being used
- Recovering funds that you may have been overcharged for
For Example: Cellular and Telecom carriers are notorious for having inconsistent and inaccurate billing systems. In fact, Gartner Communications Analyst Eric Goodness has noted that “12 percent to 20 percent of telecom charges are in error, and 85 percent of the errors are in the carrier’s favor.”
Telecom Billing Services
Our business is focused on helping Canadian and US companies better manage their operating expenses. We are specialists at reducing Telecom (wireless, internet and land-line), Transportation and GST/HST expenditures.
- Reviewing and auditing past and present billings
- Recommending solutions that reduce overall costs
- Implementing billing and cost saving solutions
- Maintain a data base of all your contracts.
- Provide 30/60/90 day notices of contracts being renewed
- Making recommendations when purchases are being considered
- Ensuring you receive the best value for your budget
- Performing regular billing audits, ensuring billing compliance
- Investigating questionable billing practices
- Uncovering billing errors, documenting overcharges and claims
- Negotiating refunds and/or credits for billing errors on your behalf
- Billing dispute resolution and consulting services
- Hardware RFP consulting
Saveubill is Canada’s leading Expense Management Company.
Saveubill offers solutions and services to better manage today’s complex business environment. No matter what your business size, Saveubill has solutions tailored to meet your company’s needs.
Saveubill mandate is to simplify and reduce operating costs without compromising service levels. We improve visibility, and improve overall vendor experience. Saveubill works with fortune 100 companies in Canada and the United States. We help organizations make strategic, well informed decisions on how best to minimize their costs, maximize visibility, improve security, and increase user productivity.
- Identify and prioritize areas of improvement needed
- Full security assessment
- Charting a course towards goals
- Measure progress towards goals on a monthly basis